on tubes...

So im on tubes...you know, those tubes that pump evaporated antibiotics into your nose and mouth so that you can breath in the stuff. It's dead uncomfortable.
I seriously miss everyone at school and I would probably never say this again but...I actually feel like being in math right now =.="

There's only so many things you can do at home...and I'm running out of things to do. Facebook is starting to get boring...and why would I go on msn when no one's online?

My mum told me I should clean my room again...but I already did that...thrice during the weekend and yesterday.
This morning, I woke up and basically bummed a bit on fb...but after that...I don't know what to do ><

I guess once again...its time for more House D= Don't get me wrong, I love House :) But...

Life is boring

PS: omg...i think i might be allergic to durian O_O nooooooooooo!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales