Updates and Plans for 2011

So I removed the photo slideshow thingo because I realised that it's making my blog too cluttered. Tonight, I'm going out to dinner with my cousins and also some relatives and friends who came to Australia for holidays. My throat is actually killing me :/ and I sound like a man. My nose is runny...and I have this headache...BLAH.
Ah well, I guess I still have to go even if I don't want to.
My mum and dad are going on their ASIA trip (Japan, China, Korea) tomorrow...sigh..I want to go :( But I can't leave my grandma and sister here by themselves. 18 IS AN AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY! Don't worry, I'll have fun here :D NYE PARTY YAYYY!
Plans for tomorrow? Well, during the afternoon our group is gonna celebrate 'christmas' at Pancakes On The Rock at Darling Harbor. I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT. I love Pancakes :D

Now for my PLANS FOR 2011..
During the holidays before Uni starts, I want to find a decent part-time Job.
Also, I want to get my drivers license...haha.
Those are the two main things I want to achieve.
As for the little things...I want to get a new template for my blog (something where I can upload lots of photos and maybe get a gallery or something), I want to get a new set of stationary and exercise books and also, I want to decorate my Mac :D I bought lots and lots of crystals.
That's it for now really :)

2 comments:

Sunny | December 18, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Hoolyy that cold sounds painful.. I totally understand if you can't make it babe. Plus, Pancakes is pretty smoky from memory O_O If you DO come I'll have strepsils mwahaha.

PS And oh em gee you have a mac! Can't wait to see it decorated.

Amy | December 19, 2010 at 6:02 PM

=( it's a shame I can't gooo. SIGHHH. Colds these days are vicious.
You should see my eyes haha...they're so red they'll bring a tomato to shame..
That was a bad joke.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales