Reminiscing Through Cards

So I've been cleaning my room for New Years (a little early I know) and I found my Big Box of Memories...yes, cheesy name. There were lots of past Christmas and Birthday cards :D and I wanted to share some of the most memorable ones...mostly from Cinney and Queenie since most are from the Junior Years..


This was the first birthday card I got at St George...a combined card from both C and Q. Yes, I still have it and yes, the glitter is still intact :D Let's look at the contents...

To Amy,
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Blow out the candles
One by one, 
Then cut the cake
Carefully, Amy Sun!
Happy 13th Birthday! :) 
Sxc Gal~
From: Cinney F*** and Queenie M. C***

Yes, my friends were poetically talented even in Year 7 =) 
NEXT...


The Christmas card Queenie gave me in...year 9 =) Originally I took pictures of the inside but upon reading some of the stuff I decided it wasn't a good idea. Don't worry...here's the contents (censored of course)...

Dear Sexy Amy,
It's been a FANTASTIC year with you even though we weren't together for most of the classes. HOwever, we did very crazy things to make up for it like checking out guys on the train, =D laughing heaps at your house, b****ing about mushroom head and spending heaps of money till we nearly went bankrupt!! *haha* I'm sure next year we will have HEAPS more fun especially on your bouncy bed xD and lots of crazy laughing at your sexy house!
Sexy Memories:
- Creating fan clubs eg. 
KEVIN RUDD (Cute :D) Rudd Baby!!
John Howard's son *drools*
FinbarxSorcha (Go! Incest!)
- changing vocal lyrics (Free the pimps!)
- creating evil plans cause we are GOLD DIGGERS
- watching sexy scenes from NANA
- making fat onigiris and sushi
- ditching the ****p (hope no-one sees this)
- laughing at *****'s ***ness
- squishy toys on your bag
- sexy ties on Music Night
- ****y moments at self defense *nudge nudge*
- lots of crazy laughing
*May your *** dreams come true!* 
Love from Queenie '07

Yes, it's extremely censored...but I'm sure I wrote more suspicious stuff on the card I gave her 8D Ah...15 year olds these days...
Outsiders probably won't get these moments...but maybe after 10 years I'll explain it to everyone..provided this blog is still here when I'm...28...><
The next one...is from Cinney. My 16th birthday card :D Yes...we were deeply obsessed with Keroro Gunsou. And yes, I even kept the envelope xD




As you can see...there is several pictures on it...LOL...this was when we had a school uniform photoshoot at my old house. Linda was there too. Click the picture to enlarge it and look at the smaller photo in the corner. She transformed us into the frogs 8D

To my dearest Amy aka Kero-chan
HAPPY 16TH BDAY
You are my bestest, bestest, BESTEST gal ever, and so you beta have a great bday cause you deserve it <333
Anywaym 16's great  you know...you're SWEET SIXTEEN so now's the time to have a lot of "good times" xD
I love you! Remember to come to Hotel No.69 room 69 on the 6th of the 9th *nudge nudge*
Your best nitouhei friend, Cinney-Tamama

Omg...the memories. I think I wrote something like this too xD My memories are blurry but we're all so cute back in our innocent days...before all the pressure...etc etc


Once more...this is Queenie's birthday card for me...once again I have to censor a few things LOL...

Happy Birthday AMY!
16 already =D! Finally legal to do certain things *wink wink*
SMASH was fun this year especially since it was on your birthday xD (hope you get your Ls soon!) [Note: I'm so sorry Queenie...I STILL haven't gotten my L's yet...xD] 
SMASH highlights:
- checking out that HOT Japanese guy :D *too bad I didn't see his face* :( (Ahh but you ditched me for him :() 
- going CRAZY over the prints haha 
You: "Ahhh! I'll have this one, this one and this one!"
J-Box: "Uh..wouldn't you want to know the prices? ><" 
- dissing the taco merchandise
- haha...giving nitty looks to random mean strangers
- Wahhh...you guys stepped on my foot! [Note: Which may or may not have caused the soles to crumble apart LOL...><]
- haha would you drink a RAMUNE again? I think we got too excited at Karaoke. I wonder whose voice turned us on xD
BTW,,,the pikachu guy was so...*BEEP* 
Man...I hate photoshoped photos!

Have fun in Melbourne!
- remember to check out the Victorian frogs xD
- oh and stalk 'snowbunnyluv'
- and check out any Victorian Japanese guys xD GET THEIR NO.S!

Love from, 
Queenie <3 

Ahh Queenie xD You captured all the fun, exciting times in one card...LOL....I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously.
I'll take photos of more cards soon...it's hard to upload and crop them all so you don't see my ridiculous fingers xD Anyway...until we meet again...!
Omg...that reminds me of the time I downloaded this song that I didn't know the name of. It was the ending to Angelic Layer After the Rain but being a nooblet I named it Until We Meet Again. When Queenie came over, she corrected me with a..."Uhh I think you mean After the Rain? Until we meet again...LOL"
Oh you xD

Later tonight I'll post a post with complete flashbacks of each funny thing that happened each year. I really wanted to do this and now is my chance 8D

2 comments:

Matt | December 28, 2010 at 8:31 PM

LOL until we meet again
fail whale

Sunny | December 29, 2010 at 12:10 AM

AHAHAHA mate that's friggin embarrassing
glad you like though!

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales