Twas the Night Before Christmas...

What better way to celebrate Christmas Eve with a MOVIE NIGHT!
Yup, that's totally what I'm planning for my night :) A concoction of movies with different genres.
So my movie menu for the night:
A Series of Unfortunate Events (starring Jim Carrey & Emily Browning)
Dragon Ball Evolution (starring...the Caucasian guy starring as Goku)
Alex Rider: Stormbreaker (with...Alex Pedophile :D)
Yeah that's what I'm planning for tonight xD You might think...Wow..those movies are all crap...
Yeah I sort of already knew that...but I felt like watching them :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

3 comments:

JesuS | December 24, 2010 at 5:06 PM

only the middle one is... crap... XD

Sunny | December 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM

see you on the other side... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amy | December 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE :D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales