Mary, Irene, Monica's 18th


So two days ago (on the 11th) was Mary, Irene and Monica's 18th birthday party. It was at Mary's house and it was a BLAST! She had the biggest backyard so it made everything fun although many people including Annie and myself had a wee too much to drink. Probably also due to our half empty stomaches. 


The night started at 7:45pm for us. We came as the Ace of Hearts and Spade but I didn't end up taking off my jacket because I was scared of the mosquitoes D: Annie and I spent about 20 minutes searching for Aeroguard and applying it. We even had to wait in line because we weren't the only ones scared of the mozzie bites!!





There were a lot of drunk/tipsy people that night. Can't really remember who or what they did but it was quite the crazy night. Maybe it wasn't THAT crazy, but it was for me.
Now for the crazy...


I stole a couple of pictures from Annie's stash of photos hehe because I thought they were HILARIOUS.

So the first second it looks like they're having the biggest fight of their lives.
But...

A second later they're both posing for the camera. Haha that's what I call pro.

Here's an additional one of Mary and Claire's wedding gig. But what I thought was funny was Bryan's epic dive LOL

Alright, back to normality.




AND THAT'S THAT.

So basically, it was a great night. We had heaps of fun, maybe a little too much fun. But after everything, things were great. So Happy Birthday to Monica, Mary and Irene!! Thanks for a night to remember :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales