10 Pills Per Meal, 30 Pills Per Day

So I ended up missing Carmel's surprise birthday party thing at Pancakes (omg I can talk about this now right?!) because of me being sick. Hey, I don't want to be sick...it's not fun being sick and it's definitely not glamorous.
How would you like have a blocked nose 24hours a day...having to breathe out of your mouth (but whenever you breathe you cough?). It's really unbearable. Not to mention my terrible, terrible headache.
My grandma blames me for this because she believes it's my fault for being sick in the first place...what?!
Also, I'm taking around 30 pills per day (not including vitamins). Not just for my sickness but for various other conditions that my grandma believes I have. Is that wise?! I'm taking medicine for sore throats (some Eastern Pills made from herbs), medicine for my dry cough, painkillers, medicine to regulate my body functions apparently and medicine to make my eyes better (I have night blindness remember?). Okay...maybe the eye thing isn't a medicine. More like a supplement.
But hey, I'm a pro at taking pills so BRING ON THE PILLS. Wow that actually sounded really bad :( No...I'm not on contraception. I meant the meds.


On a less medicine-ish note, yesterday my cousin and I watched TRON: LEGACY. I can say, from an artistic perspective that the movie producers did a FINE JOB recreating the TRON world. Some of the scenes were breathtaking. However, aside from that, I felt (personally) that the story dragged out a little too much. I dunno, it's just my personal opinion.

2 comments:

Ray | December 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Nah you're gay. TRON is the best.

Anonymous | December 20, 2010 at 8:36 AM

8D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales