A Late Christmas Greeting

So Christmas came and gone =) I went to my cousin's house for Christmas since it was his birthday too. How lucky is that?! Having your birthday on Christmas xD
Maybe not so much since some people just give you one gift to cover for both occasions. Nevertheless, it's quite special.


So lately (including the Christmas Party), I've been obsessed with wearing the LOVE necklace Queenie gave me for my birthday. I really like it and I even wear it with my PJs...my grandma told me it's not good to sleep with metal close to your skin? I don't know about that but I guess I really shouldn't wear it 24/7.
There's not much to say about the Christmas Party...it was really hot and my cousins and I ended up playing Cops and Robbers...I felt like I was teleported back to my primary school days...except half as fit. 
Anyhow, it's no longer Christmas =)

I haven't posted pictures of my dogs in ages...so I thought I'd get a few Christmas shots of them :D Yes...Lily is here with us!! I seriously thought she was on her road to see Doggy Heaven but turns out she's alive. My grandma...who really doesn't like dogs very much...gave her away to a relative to keep until our house finishes construction without telling me. My parents, fearing another heated argument between us told me she ran away and probably got smashed by a car. Honestly...I cried for so long lol...
But apparently the relatives couldn't keep her in anymore and they gave her back to us around a week or so ago. Imagine my surprise when she wondered in through the door lol....almost gave me a heart attack. My grandma said this was my 'Christmas Present'. Oh the joy. SO HERE SHE IS...my beloved Lily =) alive, healthy and well.

This is Lily my German Shepard. She's an old lady because she's 14 years old...that's 98 years old in human years!! She's as gentle as dogs go...and it's great having her around again :)

This is Lucky...my dalmatian :) She's quite a handful...loves digging and always gets herself dirty. She's 6, like my sister =) 

This is my pet rock...her name is Bobina...Bob for short =D She loves hanging around the bamboo we planted.

So yeah..that's that. I promised Jamie more hermit crabs for Christmas and I still haven't gotten around to getting them. Soon...I'll get them soon.
So that's all for now...some good news about my dogs and a Late Christmas Greeting to everybody =)

3 comments:

Ray | December 27, 2010 at 9:28 PM

What...seriously?! You got Lily back??
Nice...can I have my sled dog team now?

Amy | December 28, 2010 at 2:19 PM

xD Sureeeeeee. not.
But yeah...never got around to telling anyone because of HSC and Christmas. But it's good news :D

Matt | December 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM

congratulations! im glad shes back... because you have her eyes... lily's eyes.........

WEWWWWWWWWE LILY 98 years waow she is an elder

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales