Renewed :D

Haha I feel renewed after my 10hours sleep :)
I just woke up after all...
Yesterday...or should I say...this morning, I was blogging angrily away, but that was because I was feeling down, and a little queasy. I'm perfectly fine now...and everything seems so much brighter :D
Some bits of yesterday was quite fun...like how Colin got totally drunk and ended up rolling on the floor...Ron being totally out of it...Jin getting 'tipsy' and all those ghost stories we told. Hey, I just remembered I didn't get to finish my story :(

Here's a message though...just you being there made the day so much better for me. I kept looking at you/checking on you for reassurance and even if you didn't say anything, your presence was enough reassurance :)

So yes :) enough about that...
I feel so tired today, but obviously refreshed. Mum wants to take me to Hurstville to pick a new computer...since my old one died :/ but I really don't want to go and I think she's mad at me.
I need to start studying soon...since I've been going out everyday since holidays started.
O_O year 12 soon...wow that's so scary.
My grandma just made this black sesame paste thing and its really nice =D

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales