gym - fitness first

I realised today that I'm a very unfit person O_O
We went fitness first today to do some cardio exercises and we all went on the treadmill. It was quite tiring and my face got really red (Annie decided to go swimming in the pool).
After, we decided to go get a shower since we couldn't take the vigorous exercises anymore and just as we headed off to the change rooms, the boys decided to go swimming. Matt and Colin had to buy a swimming cap for $13 because you have to wear them in the pool =D haha they got ripped off :( aww
So after showering, we were suppose to get treated by William but I had to wait for matt so queenie and annie left without me. We then gathered up everyone and headed for Rockdale Plaza. Midway, some of us couldn't take the long trek to Hurstville so we caught the bus instead. It was $2.10 per person and I had to pay since both the guys were broke =.= its pretty sad how the girl has to pay O_O but I guess they can't help it...
At hurstville, I wanted to meet up with queenie and annie (they said they were at Kazuki) but when we arrived at Kazuki, they had already left for the library D=
Hungry and very...hungry...we headed up to Canton Noodle House and ordered food there. Matt ate a lot O_O I was really impressed. He even (almost) finished off my noodles (along with his own huge plate of fried rice).
Colin only had $3 and Matt - $7 so I paid for most of the meal. The cash register lady gave them both looks of disapproval =D they srsly shouldnt go again.
So...what was next?? Oh yeah, we headed off to the library to find Q & A (LOL question and answer). Sorry, not funny :/
At the library, we all sat in the picture books section and we played video games...it was quite fun and I even won a chess game against Colin =D using a very 'badly refined' tactic that Matt used against me. I thought I was pretty good =.=
Anyway, then we all went home =D
Matt and I camped out and sang High School Musical :D
Regents park tomorrow O_O

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales