regents park

Today was really cold D: and oops I swore today too =.=

Syd Tech. vs. Syd Boys game today and I went to Regents Park with Matt and Colin to spectate :D Colin came early today to Bevo because he didn't know how to get there. He said he was hungry so I took him to a nearby cafe to have breakfast and there was this really fishy looking worker guy there who kept smiling at us D:
I was sort of having a venting session when I got Matt's text so I decided it was time for us to go. We walked towards Bevo Girls Bus Stop to catch the bus to Lakemba.
I'm so broke today :( Matt and Colin bought a shish kebab and I had to scab off them. I felt like one of those vultures...or one of those scavenger fishes =.=
Anyway, we got to Regents Park and watched the game...the wind was really, really cold. In the end, Syd Tech won (yay!!). Oh and we saw big M today LOL
So after that, we headed for the city...and Matt and I went darling harbour...but that didn't end well :D
So basically, the day was pretty good and I had heaps of fun :D

Oh yeah, tomorrow's the party thing and I just realised I have no junk food or drinks O_O
I think there's some soft drinks in the garage but I don't know what I'm gonna do about food D:

Ahhh Colin just said he might get some junk food at IGA...oh and annie and queenie can't sleepover...noooooo D:

Now Matt's gone too, to play dota O_O okay I think I'm gonna go now and watch Ice Age 3 or something :/

Colin and Phil are gonna come early tomorrow to monopoly with me O_O so I better sleep early. Lets hope Matt and Queenie does too...

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales