The Consequence of Amy NOT GOING OUT

Hehehehe. I just pigged out on Up&Go and Wheelies O_O for dinner. That's not good. That last post about my midnight adventure was quite gay. I only just realised. But that's okay :D since being gay is my forte.

I just wanted to rant a bit about the two movies I watched yesterday...The Surrogates and Mao's Last Dancer.

The Surrogates (M)
Hey I wouldn't mind a surrogate O_O...that means I can change my hair colour and everything!! But it's sort of bad for your biological body...since sleeping around makes you gain weight and you get breakouts from being exposed to all the radiation :/
AND as for dating a surrogate...you may never know who you're really dealing with...it's even worse than meeting someone online...O_O because this person can actually do stuff to you. But back to what I was saying before...I really wouldn't mind trying one out =D it'll make my life so much easier when I have a bad hair day or something...

Mao's Last Dancer (PG)
When I first saw this movie's trailer...I didn't want to watch it...because there was an extremely asian guy in it. This is ironic because I complain about movies not having enough asians all the time. Haven't you noticed how the asians they pick for the movies are all really..not that appealing? They either have the really puny slit eyes or really flat noses or something...talk about asian stereotypes. Okay, that was extremely slack of me. I'll now initiate one minute silence.

Anyway, back to the movie. I actually liked it a lot. It was really moving and I even cried once...or twice. I can't believe how it must feel to not be able to return to your own country. For me, I guess it's like being kicked out of Australia O_O that would be horrible.
So that's that. Mao's Last Dancer. Wait. Why did they call it Mao's Last Dancer anyway? D:


Okay. Evidently, I'm a very bored girl. It sucks to have nothing to do D:
PS: I crave dark chocolate o.O

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales