Eeyore the Donkey has Clinical Depression

A Song from Eeyore the Donkey to the love of his life...
To the tune of: Close to You [link]


Eeyore's Confession


Eeyore
Why do my heart beat out of line?
A faster pace, everytime?
I know what its telling me
I love you.

Piglet
Do you love me so dearly now
Even though I do not?
Won't you please, stop loving me
I love Pooh.

I know I dont understand
the pain that you are feeling

But I know that you'll be alright, soon enough
So it's time for me to take my leave
And let you find the one you truly want.

Eeyore

But I know, I'll be missing you
The love we had, was so true.

Piglet
But I am not, the one for you

I am not...


Eeyore
Now it's time to say goodbye
To memories I have cherished
And release you from my chains from all those years
Now it's time to take a baby step
And see the world in rejuvernating light.


So that's that, our story has no end
Something I can not mend.
It's for the best, it's time to go.
Away from you.

So for me (So for me)
It's time to leave
I'll be missing you...

1 comments:

hathoughsh | June 29, 2022 at 4:05 AM

my website gucci replica handbags check my reference Chloe Dolabuy right here Ysl replica bags

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales