my phone got stolen...

OKAY. IM PISSED. VERY PISSED.
I'M GOING TO SLAUGHTER ALL THE THIEVES IN THE WORLD!! I HATE THE ITALIAN JOB, I use to think thieves were clever but I'm sorry...I HATE THEM ALL NOW!!
My iPhone was stolen today...at the train station. When I looked for my phone this morning on the train, I found the front of my bag unzipped...and my phone gone. Okay, so I should have zipped up my bag...or maybe the thief unzipped it...but nevertheless, my phone was STOLEN.
I looked for it everywhere and I even called it with a payphone...but it was switched off, so I know someone must have stolen it. I cried...very hard...in the toilet...by myself. YES I know crying doesn't solve anything...but its my way of emotionally releasing my stress.
Then I called up my mum (using payphone) and my mum came to Hurstville to see what she could do. There's a lot of applications that I should have installed onto my phone prior to this that would have enabled me to locate my phone...but since I didn't know about it and we didn't buy insurance, the Vodafone Shop people couldn't do anything about it...
Then my mum offered to put me up for a plan...$69 per month for $400 credit and a free iPhone 3G S....the new 16gb one.
8D
The only thing is...I have to pay for half of the expense...so every month I have to pay $40 O_O but that's alright...
Since I lost an 8gb one and got a new 16gb one...and an extra $250 of credit LOL
But I'm still pissed about losing my old phone...it had all my contacts and photos and games on it...=.=
If I ever find out who stole my phone...well...they better watch out...

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales