Visual Arts Packing Day!

My arms kill lol T_T

Today, it was our Visual Arts packing day :) we packed all the artworks. I didn't bring any bubblewrap but I brought a lot of wrapping paper, plastic bags, padding and sticky tape. Basically, Mersini and I first helped Nancy wrap her sculptures up. We wrapped it around and around with bubble warp lol xD it looked like a mummy by the time we were done with it. Then we scrunched up papers to make padding for it...inside a box.

Generally speaking, I had a good day :) we were finished by lunchtime since there were so many packing to do. I wrapped mine in 6 layers (paper, bubble wrap, plastic bag, bubble wrap, paper, cardboard box, plastic bag) wait...that's 7 lol :(
By the time lunchtime came, it was time to go home and see Dr Cedric Teo :) he filled in my forms and everything and my referral to see a psychologist.
Anyways, now I can relax a bit since VA is basically DONE :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales