Folding paper stars

Today, while napping in the afternoon, I had a flashback to the junior years when Carmel would fold paper stars. I always thought they were a hope thing. 
I found that whenever I'm sad, a good way of relieving the pain is to write it out onto a strand of paper. Then fold it into a star, drop it in a bottle and never look at it again. 
I started doing this lately, using differently coloured paper strands to represent different kinds of things. 

I've never been a very patient person, nor am I virtuous in anyway. Come to think of it, I've been quite selfish. I've made many mistakes but I'd like to think I'm not the only one. But one thing is for certain, I want to be a better person. For my friends, my family and to those I love. 
Most of the time, I behave how others behave around me. But I want to be nice to everyone. It's hard. But I'll try. Going to uni is gonna be a new beginning for me. A chance to be honest, a chance to bond with those who approach me with a genuine desire to befriend me. 

Of course, I won't forget those who have stuck by me all these years. Girls, I love you all :) I don't like being too sentimental and I don't want to say that I'm having a bit of a cry right now, but I just really wanted you guys to know how much you mean to me.
It's something that I can't tell you in person, I'm afraid. I'm not very good at expressing myself face to face :) as most of you would know. 
So thanks everyone =) 
And I'm proud to call you friends.

1 comments:

Matt | September 19, 2010 at 7:05 PM

awwwww and matt toooooo :D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales