Tanuki Scarf & Presents~!


Today I say goodbye to my tanuki scarf D: it's spring so I no longer need it to warm my neck. It's sad because I haven't really had the chance to wear it much this year...I blame HSC >:O

Ah well. Good scarf and hello hat LOL. Nah, I never wear hats :( they don't fit properly on my head. I think I have a weird head shape D: And it always messes up my hair and then after being exposed under the sun, my head will get sweaty O_O...and then
the hats end up smelling like sweat. Okay, too much details.

BUT YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

I've had a lot of experience in primary. There use to be this kid who takes his hat off and offers it to other people to smell...he was a grade lower than me...


Tanuki Scarf



I finally have the time to take pictures of the presents Leona gave me D: I love the bear...it's so cute. I have it next to my bed now LOL...sorry if I sound freaky but I really appreciate it :)



I love these omg! They seriously look like real eggs!!! It was on my bookshelf and my grandma thought they were real eggs. I came back from school one day and couldn't find it. I asked my grandma and she told me she put them in the fridge T_T

2 comments:

Matt | September 13, 2010 at 9:15 PM

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
hilarious XD

what beautiful eggs you have ;)

Amy | September 13, 2010 at 9:22 PM

9 months *proud*

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales