The Free Sausage Sizzle


Well the main thing that happened today was...I went to see Dr Cedric Teo again. He said he'll refer me to a psychologist so I have to go see him about it on Monday once he finds me one that does bulk billing with Medicare.
He also diagnosed me...well he said..."I think you have clinical depres
sion".
Okay.
So he gave me a medication called Endep 10mg that's an anti-depressant. Well I've always suspected something's wrong with my brain...and to think that in my junior years I teased Carmel about being emo. Sigh.
But it's one of those things you know? When...you're with h
appy people you feel extremely happy...but when you're alone, you sort of float into a mental state, throw tantrums, have extremely negative thoughts...and I mean Hitchcock Psycho style! Not really...I wish...I've actually never watched the mo
vie.
Anyway, after I got back to school, I went up to the other counsellor (not Ms Williamson) and she was really really nice :) She talked to me for a bit and gav
e me a whole list of psychologists in the St Georgian area.
But enough about me and my emo state. Let's think happy thoughts!
At lunchtime, we had Exo Day which meant FREE SAUSAGE SIZZLE! YAY! They have never done this before :) The sausages were nice and the canteen line was literally...gone. But then the roasted chicken and chips with gravy was gone too so it made no difference :( since I wanted to buy it...

Here are the teachers cooking the beloved sausages, including Mr Ponder. He asked for a frilly DT apron :)

Oh and here are some of the artworks from yesterday's Art Exhibition!

Leona Ho
This is her body of work. It's basically about her life and everything you see here is symbolic of her transition. It's kinda like surrealism but also the structure of it reminds me of Picasso's Guernica.

Nicole Ng
These are only two of her four panels. They were inspired by Nicole's favourite rock band and I like how they're all holding imaginary instruments and of course, the work is also featuring the thing Nicole is most famous for: NEGATIVE SPACE! LOL
There were a lot of unique works out there that I didn't get a chance to take a picture of personally... there's some on my phone and some on my mum's phone but I really don't have the time to upload them :(
But some of them include
1) Nancy's Giant Head Painting and her amazing sculptures
2) Roslyn's Bloodline paintings of her family (did I mention a photographer from The Leader came to take photos of it?)
3) Jeanne's work featuring Traditional Chinese Jeanne and Disco Party Girl Jeanne
4) Mersini's eerie oil paintings of characters from novels she likes

There were SO MUCH MORE but I just can't remember them all atm. It's 9:50PM now...gotta go and shower and sleep. DOCTORS/MUMS/GRANDMAS/ALARMCLOCK's orders.

1 comments:

Thomas B. Brown | July 18, 2019 at 1:07 AM

This Food Journal and Diary is a great step in investing more time and energy into building the best version of yourself.
What gets monitored gets managed, and this book is a great daily companion and enabler for you to become a more mindful and conscious consumer.
It's simple, clear, easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and very organized. Keep track of what you eat in style, and start making changes to become the best future-self you can be!
The Consumer Notes Food Journal and Diary will help you take a closer look at what you're putting into your body and keep motivated as you discover, adjust and develop new ways of seeing when it comes to food.
To know more https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1077476272

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales