[STGGHS '10] We Graduated!!!!

So...we graduated! Yay! During the ceremonies, I really did feel emotional :) but I didn't cry since I made sure I got rid of the tears beforehand. Congratulations to Queenie who got awards for Eco and Chemistry ;) And also to Annie for being DUX =D

Before the ceremony, Ms Bullivant took out the Blanket we all sighed during our Year 7 Friendship Day in 2005 =) I found mine and it was nice to see my signature hasn't changed LOL.
Afterwards, we had the assembly where we all graduated. Ms Knott and Ms Bullivant gave moving speeches.

Well what happened afterwards was the Garden Party where everything was chaotic (people trying to find their parents and teachers to take photos etc).

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WAS...
We made an impulse decision to go to the city =)
CAPS!!!
KARAOKE!!!

A photo of what I wrote on the blankie :)

A nice photo with Jaime :)

 Photo with Ms. Vice Captain Nicole ;) Finally got you luvoing!

Vision Valley 2007 HANDPRINTS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales