Something Old, Something New...

Well, not really. I was going through my computer today to find some old stories I wrote for Belonging when I got distracted by some random stuff I found LOL. Sabrina these days...








And also my 2006 Achievements list LOL

2006 Achievements

1) Married Cinney thrice and divorced thrice

2) Made Paper Babies for Carmel

3) Sang the entire Disney Soundtrack with Cinney during Math

4) Completed our Raphnie, Raphmel Pairings

5) Winning ZERO games at the Yr. 8 Gala Netball Games

6) Got lost on the train with Nicole and Sabrina and took the train to East Hills

7) Learnt Bike-Riding and paid Debbie $2 Each Lesson

8) Sabrina went on 3 unsuccessful diets

9) Carmel drank Semen (not literal of course)

10) Crying during textiles class for Carmel’s forgiveness

Hahaha o_o what lovely children we all were...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales