You have been warned...


You have been warned...by Lord Voldemort 

This is just something funny I found while twitter-stalking online =) Quite a funny picture but only if you know who Antoine Dodson is and is familiar with The Bed Intruder Song. HILARIOUS stuff.
On a different note, since we're gonna be camping at our family friend's house today (due to house constructions) I think we get to go Easter Show finally! The family friends are planning to go later in the evening so I can't wait for that!

4 comments:

Loreleo | April 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I'm sorry...I think I've been living under a rock. Who is this...Antoine Dodson?

Matt | April 26, 2011 at 3:48 PM

AHAAHAH the bed intruder song has the best title ever
dumbledore is in the picture too but hes crouching between mcgonnagal and madam pomfrey 8D
eagle eye

Amy | April 26, 2011 at 4:07 PM

uh...that's Professor Flitwick >_>

Matt | April 26, 2011 at 7:55 PM

LOLLLLL.............
dont talk to me :(

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales