New Phone & I WANT A SLR CAMERA

Since my contract ended, I have the chance to pick another phone!! This time, I decided NOT to go with Apple and thus got a Blackberry instead :D
My two iPhones in the past all grew legs and ran away from me...so I've decided that Apple's not every faithful to me. It's time to give another fruit brand a try!! BLACKBERRIES!


My new phone is a Blackberry Torch 9800. It's black but I heard from my friend that they have white ones overseas. So jealous of those people :(

So yeah, I'm going to make a post later in the future about it...and a comparison between the Blackberry and the Apple iPhone. It will be fun, fun, fun, fun....(rebecca black reference).

Also, I need to get a new camera...hoping for a SLR. I'm thinking of getting a Panasonic Lumix but I'm torn between two cameras.
The first one is Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm & 45-200mm Lenses – 12.1 Megapixel 
I'm not really looking for a fully professional camera...but I am looking for a camera that's going to give me high quality pictures (my compact Cybershot is giving me a giant headache).
At the same time...I don't want it to be BULKY...
I know...I'm so picky.

This one is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (black or silver) with 14-42mm Lens – 16 Megapixel
It's 16 Megapixels so I'm guessing (Yes, I am as amateur as you can get in Photography) that it produces better quality pictures? I mean, if we're talking graphic terms..
I dunno. I need help =(
I reckon if I can a super good quality SLR camera...it would go to waste since I probably won't be able to utilize it to its fullest potential. It'll be like...a genius rotting away in the slums.
Anyhow. I'm open to suggestions!
So help me =D

8 comments:

JesuS | April 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM

you can make yours a white one too lols, just gotta buy the replacement plates =]
thats all they do overseas before giving out XD

Amy | April 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM

O_O realllyyy? Where can I get these..."replacement plates"?

JesuS | April 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM

http://tinyurl.com/3mk49l3
=]
you'll needa do abit of cannibalising of the phone though as you do with any plate changes.

Amy | April 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM

coool :D thanks!
What do you mean by cannibalising :(
Can't I just take the parts to a mobile store? I'm sure they can fix it for me right O_O

JesuS | April 18, 2011 at 6:24 PM

errr, they probably will make you pay for the change lol, and i dont think they do it, not sure =/
cannibalising technology basically means taking it apart and then putting together again with/without added/changed parts XD

Amy | April 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM

oohhhh okay o.o

Matt | April 18, 2011 at 10:09 PM

SLR
sexy locomotive register

Anonymous | April 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I would suggest Samsung's NX10 - famous for being tiny but giving professional quality images.

Compare the GH2 with NX10
http://snapsort.com/compare/Panasonic_Lumix_DMC-GH2-vs-Samsung_NX10

I personally use Canon 550D for photoshoots but my friend using an NX10 can take much better pics due to NX10's 30mm "pancake" lens.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales