New 2011 Winter Wishlist and Must Haves Pt.1

Updated and edited on 26th April 2011 
It's that time of the year already :) I know it's autumn at the moment but winter is just around the corner so I compiled a new 2011 edition of my Winter Wishlist (a compilation of everything I like but can't have). We'll see if I can afford any of this stuff later on in life.

Disclaimer: This is a "wishlist" of stuff that I can't afford. I didn't add anything in here that I know I can buy anytime.





Item 01 - Indio Leather Luxe Daydreamer Bag
If I ever get my hands on that bag I'll probably die happy. But seeing as its $448...I don't think I'll have enough money to spurge on it so freely. It's sad because I LOVE the colours and the tassles covering the bag.

Item 02 - Pink Large Beach Tote
This one is really simple and there's also a black edition but I prefer the pink. I don't usually buy pink things but I think it looks brighter and happier than the black one :D

Item 03 - Georgine Open Top Bootie
For this pair of ankle boots, I really like the ribbon detail.The fact that it's black makes it even better because it'll basically go with anything. That's one of the main reasons why I like black pieces.

Item 04 - Floral Canvas XL Daydreamer
Yay for floral patterns :) This bag is so artsy and so vibrant that it tinkles my heartstrings everytime I look at it =(
But it's so expensive and I probably wouldn't really spend that much money on a bag that I only want to LOOK at haha =D

Item 05 - Dennie Suede Wedges
Another pair of Juicy's shoes :) Once again..it's pink but I just REALLY LIKE IT. I wouldn't mind wearing this everywhere but I'm kind of scared that it might get dirty. I have this bad habit (not really a habit...more like bad luck) that all the light coloured items I own (such as light pink..baby blue and white) always end up getting really dirty. I wash them...but it's still not the same.

About the Brand
So that's my Juicy Couture selection!  This brand is still quite new to me. I've heard of it a gazillion times in the past but I never appreciated it until the beginning of this year when I fell in love with their accessories collection. They made everything I ever wanted in a bag possible so you can only imagine how THRILLED I was.


Item 01 - Sequin Bow Dress
I use to not like sequins because there's something about them that I don't like. But recently, I found myself purchasing more and more items with sequins on them and because of that, I developed a secret love for them. So here's one of my favourite dresses from the Bardot collection. It's simple and cute and if I was wearing it, I would add a black waist belt to it (because I can't seem to wear one piece outfits without having something in the middle like a belt).

Item 02 - Stripe Cowl Dress
Okay...I have always LOVED stripes and I have always wanted something like this to wear over my jeans. I don't really like to wear jeans because I don't think I look good in them but also because I don't have nice tops to match. So here's one of the few pieces that I WOULD wear jeans for.

Item 03 -  Military Double Breasted Jacket
I'm really attracted to military outfits because I LOVE the "military" look. I love clothing that are navy inspired or military inspired. I use to have something similar to this but in grey though I think it looks much more attractive in black.

Item 04 - Fluffy Metallic Jumper
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!
Yeah....enough said haha.

About the Brand
The first Bardot item I got was a strapless floral cocktail dress and I loved it to bits. So ever since then Bardot has become one of my favourite brands to shop for when out shopping.




Item 01 - Printed Kimono
I really like the floral designs on this one and it seems like something I would wear casually (maybe over tights or shorts) or formally (as a shawl over an evening dress).

This one is so simple I love it! I like that particular shade of green because it's so easy on the eye and I feel relaxed whenever I see it. I think this will make a really good casual dress and I would definitely buy it. 

This is another spurge item I'll be getting if I ever become rich enough.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love baggy clothing but what I love more than baggy clothing is baggy knitted stuff so this Cardigan's like the answer to my prayers!!! It is so cute and so adorable!!!!! I really need something like this in my wardrobe especially since most of my clothes are dark and black/brown/grey. I'm trying to add more colours into my collection and this would be a DREAM addition.

Another baggy cardigan that I LOVE.

One of my favourite pairs of ankle boots!

About the Brand
The first ever ZARA store is coming to Australia and it will be at WESTFIELD SYDNEY!! I simply cannot wait to shop there. I've been so busy recently I haven't had the chance to go to the city...but that will be dealt with as soon as I have some free time :)



I love feathers and I love hair accessories with feathers incorporated into the design so this one is a MUST HAVE for me. 

Above the Brand
I actually don't know anything about the Marley Rose brand except for the fact that their designers also work for holly wood celebrities. 

 



I think I have a thing for tassles this season. I LOVE quilted pieces so I'm kind of in love with it.

Item 02 - Miss Tosca 
This pair of shoes remind me of the Eiffel Tower...

I like the texture at the front and I think it will look very feminine with white stockings...but I guess it'll also look great with black ones :D 

About the Brand
Now...Peep Toe shoes are pretty expensive so I usually go for the alternative (similar styles but cheaper brands) since they usually have very similar styles. But the real thing is always better. I love ankle boots...they elongate your legs SO MUCH.

Alright then! That's part 1 of my Winter Wishlist!
Until next time!

What's in Part 2? 
Country Road, Sheike, VS Sassoon, Cooper St, Napoleon Perdis  

1 comments:

Lorelei | April 24, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Omg...I LOVE Juicy Couture!!
It's such a pity we don't have a single JC store here in Oz. Ah well...that's what online shopping's for right?

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales