My Week of Fun :D

After all that all-nighter fun, I actually...got to have some real fun during the weekends. Two events took place...Rebecca's 18th at Coco Cubano and Dinner/Darling Harbour Outing with my high school friends.
They were both a lot of fun :)
So without further ado...PHOTO DUMP =D

Rebecca's 18th
The birthday girl and I :D
Generally, Rebecca invited us to Coco Cubano at Darlinghurst to have a cocktail party. I went there after my lecture (which ended at 6pm) so I was sorta dead. But I had heaps of fun!
I tried the chocolate martini and a pina colata. The pina colata was THE BEST. 
Will try again ;D


With Irene and Monica :D 
One of the finger foods we got to have that night.
Personally, it's my favourite!

Rebecca and Mary with the bartender. He had "Cheeky Single" on his shirt.
Funny guy =D

No comment LOL
And a photo with Ari~ :D
One more time with the birthday girl
I swear Rebecca has the thinnest waist. Super jealous LOL. 
*runs off to do more situps*

And here's my Coco Cubano stamp for the night. We were allowed one free drink but once we get it, we have to get "stamped"...like so.

ALRIGHT. That's all from this outing =D I have more photos but I uploaded them all on Facebook and I can't be bothered.

Next up...

My Sunday Outing
Annie, Queenie and I
Oh and Delia with the bunny ears LOL
Ah...*kidnaps Delia*

Carmel and Cinney :D

With...DELIA

LOL Linda looks extremely evil here xD

Why does my head look so squashed :/
But Queenie looks good...as always
At least one of us (Q) looks gorgeous

And Delia..being the alcoholic (jks) that she is, promotes Vodka O
The Vodka that doesn't give you hangovers :D

Carmel...using chopsticks.
It was ironic how out of the seven people who were there, only Carmel used chopsticks. The other six including myself...were all Chinese :/ and used spoons.
Talk about integration.

On our way to Darling Harbour, we passed an ice cream place.
Cinney and Queenie went off to get dessert while we stayed behind to take photos of our various uni IDs.
I like how the UNSW ones are golden :( 

At Darling Harbour, we picked a grass patch to sit and chat.
Cinney started noticing how the mozzies in that area was particularly fond of her legs.
So I gave her my scarf to cover her legs with LOL

Queenie and I doing the..."FLASH IN EYE DON'T BLINK" thing.
To see our other attempts, check out all the previous outings xD
Basically, we're trying to keep our eyes open when confronted with Flash.

Uh yeah...LOL NO COMMENT

Basically we were trying to do a juxtaposition thing.
Except reversed. I have to smile while the others look serious.


Hair mustache! 

A blurred but extremely funny picture of Annie hailing the camera LOL
And Queenie cracking up XD

up UP and awayyy

Fob poses are as easy as ONE

Two...

THREE!
Yeah..there's four and five too..but I can't seem to find the fourth one and the fifth one is BLURRED O_O
;___; they didn't look blurred on my cameraaaa

Going home :D
Uh yeah, the blurring is a photographic effect..>_>
It...represents motion =D

So that's about it for my weekends =D Lots of fun with my friends and at Rebecca's party. But I know there's heaps of work coming up...so not looking forward to that :/ 
Ah well. Life's touch xD

3 comments:

Anonymous | April 9, 2011 at 6:55 PM

You girls are so pretty :)

Amy | April 11, 2011 at 5:12 PM

aww thank you :)

Matt | April 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM

AHAHHA "pina colata"

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales