Big Pants is Love

So I was twitter-stalking again today (out of boredom and to celebrate my "finishing of a few more of my assignment models") and I came across a tweet by Vogue Italia about the autumn/winter 2011 pre-collections. They were promoting the Seventies Pants look and being the curious girl that I am, I decided to take a look.
Now to be frank, I have never been a fan of flare pants, baggy pants or pants in general (no, I do not walk around pant-less) so I was really skeptical about whether or not I'll like the collection. But I DID like them.
So here's a few of my favourites from the collection.

Emilio Pucci
These pants just make me want to wear them.I love the grey (I'm a big fan of grey) and I would definitely wear something like this going out, going to uni OR to work.

Alexander McQueen
I don't usually like wearing navy pants because it reminds me of school uniforms but I would definitely wear these (not just because it's McQueen). I don't really appreciate the top but only because I don't think it's my style. It looks fantastic on the model though and I'm sure it'll look amazing on other people.

Louis Vuitton
LV, you've done it again. No wonder you're my mum's favourite brand (I'm not that into high-end brands). This whole look is eye-catching and very posh seventies. It's something you would wear both casually and formally because it's that good.

Salvatore Ferragamo
I think the most appealing feature (for me) of this design is the colour and softness of the fabric. It definitely accentuates the model's femininity. My mum actually likes this too and told me she had something like this back in the seventies

So yeah, that's all for now. Work tomorrow! Can't wait to earn more money. I need to satisfy my shopping addiction ;)

5 comments:

Matt | April 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM

woah the second one looks like a mannequin O_O

kts | April 27, 2011 at 10:37 PM

^ agreed.
i love the look of the third model. <3

Amy | April 27, 2011 at 11:11 PM

ohhhh nice pick! It's my favourite look too ;D

jj cloud | April 28, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Short people or people with massive thighs can't wear them though :( HAHA

Amy | April 28, 2011 at 7:20 AM

That's not true! The only reason why I love these are because they elongate your legs ;D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales