social with the james ruse

so yesterday i attended the james ruse yr 11 social and it was...quite fun =D
the night started not so fun with rain pouring down etc. but that was soon forgotten, rick got fully soaked :O
anyway, so we entered the place and started out 'buffet', though it wasnt really a buffet. I only got a bit because i wanted to finish it before i go get more but as soon as the last person finished getting their food, the cruise people packed the food away D=
When dancing started, I got stepped on by a 8cm high heel D= my foot was bruised and bleeding throughout the entire night. I hope it'll disappear by Sunday.
Anyway, apart from that, the night was quite fun =D i watched some pretty crazy people thrash around xD and I talked to some really nice people.
Yayyy the night was a success (the cruise boat was very wobbly D=)

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales