my burnt gingerbreadman

So yesterday I made some gingerbreadman with the intention of giving them to people :/ they didn't end very well. I left them in the oven for too long and now they're all black *sighs*
But at least there's someone still willing to keep them :D It was made with all my love after all. I would have been so cut if I had to chuck them away O_O

Anyway, today I didn't go to school since I had this throbbing headache D: it was pretty bad and it pained me. I went off to visit a friend close to hurstville and walked to the tech bus stop to meet up with matt after followed by a trip to the library.

We tried to build pyramids with the cards in our wallets but that was an epic fail D: ah wells. Then we tried drawing and I gave matt these extremely complicated JR riddle questions to do 8D

Anyway, the rest of the day passed smoothly though I'm still a little annoyed with the burnt gingerbreadman..dw I'll try again next time :D

On a happier note...3 more days till the holidays!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales