Social tomorrow and UP

Yessss!!! I watched Pixar's UP on Friday and it was THE BEST =D I'm so happy...its the best movie ever :D
Monsters Inc. was originally my favourite Pixar's film, but now it has been replaced with UP!!
There's so many interesting characters...like Kevin and Doug xD
I thought it was funny the way they named the Dog....Doug =D I was laughing every 10minutes haha.

Anywayyy, MY PRELIMS ARE OVER!!! YESSSSSS!! I'm so happy...and our social is tomorrow too =D time to get crazy on our year 11 cruise...it's going to be the BEST, I can just feel it in my bones.
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should wear my mask...I should...probably...since its a masquerade =O
Anywayy, I'm gonna get all my stuff ready for tomorrow xD

Omg...Gee is stuck in my head AGAIN...gee gee gee gee baby baby baby xD
Okay..that's gay :(

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales