It's Friday!!

Today, I was late to school again...but this time it wasn't my fault. The 452 bus was late and it didn't leave the bus stop until a further 10min later. Anyway, today was a pretty carefree day =D I got through school fine and even math was sort of fun with Mr. Milner teaching us. Oh yeah, Nicole got vice-captain! I'm so glad x] because I was totally expecting it.
Anyway, after school I got to hurstville and got a hair trim...then I bought this detox thing o.O
I am gonna start detoxing o.O it's suppose to be healthy and I'm suppose to eat organic food :O

Helps to maintain a healthy digestive function and aids digestion. Detoxifies toxins in your body that may lead to future health hazards.

Yayyy!! And apparently it stops over-indulgence so I can save some money on food :D

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales