you'll be in my heart

I've known you for so long,
But it's finally time to say
Goodbye.
You meant the world to me
I thought I couldn't live
Without you.
Like Lilo without Stitch
Like Beauty without Beast
Like the moon without stars
I'd feel all empty inside.
But finally its time
For me to let you go.
If I loved you
I would let you go.
Goodbye my darling eyeliner
You'll always be in my heart.

:'( yes it's quite sad. My liquid eyeliner died today...finally. It breathed its last breath on the 28th of August 2009 at 6:21pm (clearly I just made up some random time). It's been with me for so long...it's quite sad...yes.
But ah wells, luckily I bought a new eyeliner already :D but I know it won't be as good as my old one.

Today...I didn't go to school so that I can sell daffodil day badges :D and then I went to Greater Union and watched the Ugly Truth...AGAIN. And the day passed smoothly as usual etc. etc.
Tomorrow I have dr du D: and I haven't done the homework yet...tomorrow is also Colin and Sabrina's birthday and I'm going city to celebrate it :D yayyy.

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales