city2surf :D

LOL i havent blogged in ages D: but thats because theres been a lot going on...like assignments and my birthday haha.
Well my actual birthday passed pretty ordinarily especially since I didn't really go out to celebrate it. And not much has happened since then. I went to the library a couple of times D: but I didn't really end up studying...

Anyway, today I did city2surf, which is a marathon type thing. 14km of walking/running. Sabrina, Nicole and I dressed up as ninja turtles but they gave me a pink shell D: so i looked kind of weird haha. The 14km passed slowly and my legs hurt a lot right now.
My head for some reason also hurts D: I think I might have got hit by something because everytime I move my head, my brains throb and it starts hurting.
Anwayyy, after city2surf we went Pepper Lunch for lunch since we were really hungry and then we went George St Greater Union to watch G.I.Joe with matt. Channing Tatum was so cool :D

So anywayy, that was about it. I really need to go finish my ancient history assignment =.="

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales