my daily dose of happiness

Today's been a wonderful day :D despite the fact that I pulled an all-nighter yesterday to finish my art and psychology assignments. I'm actually quite high at the mo.
So in celebration, I'm going to rant about a few things that's on my mind right now.

One - BGM (Background Music)
How come there's no background music in life? Like...when you walk on the beach at sunset there's no romantic music, when you reunite with your long lost sister there's no crescendoes and when something bad's going to happen there's no sinister bgm to prep you for the evil that's about to occur. I think that's what's wrong with life and why love affairs don't seem quite as 'perfect' as they portray it to be in the hollywood movies. There's no background music D: how are we suppose to 'get in the mood' when there's no cinematic devices to edge us on?

Two
Few women admit their age...and few men act theirs T_T

Three
Here's something I recieved in the mail, tis quite funny :D

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Four
Some valid questions:

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales