epic rice

Howdyyy :D
I surrender all~ I surrender all~
So yesterday I went to Rice Rally for the first time and it turned out to be a pretty fun trip. I left for the city at around 11 with lily, phil and colin. Before going, I stocked up on watermelon juice, since I was on the 40hr food famine that day (a decision i would later regret).
We reached Central at around 12 and as we walked past capitols, lily and i dragged phil and colin to take caps. That was pretty fun :D
After, we headed for george street cinemas. We ended up choosing Public Enemies to watch (big mistake yet again) and it was the most boring thing I've ever watched. I literally slept through the movie.
After, on our way to rice, we passed a arcade-ish place and phil and colin played on the basketball throwing hoop game thing :/
Anyway, at the sydney entertainment centre, we waited for the rest of the crew. There were heaps of people there...we met up with Jaime, Queenie, Melvin, phils friend ben and some other people from our school. Later, Annie and Cinney came along :D
Rice was pretty awesome...there was a lot of singing (which was a tad boring) and there was a Rice Master Chef skit which was a lot of fun to watch.
But the most meaningful/inspiring part of the night was the speech given by the guest speaker Matt Chandler (who was from america). It was soooo moving and I was almost converted by his speech D: now I'm reconsidering my status as an agnostic believer.
Anyway...that's about it and today, I'm just going to take it slow since I'm still on my 40hr famine. I'm drinking a lot of juice and I'm not moving much at all. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the whole thing =D

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales