colin's 17th...oh and sabrina too :D

Argh I have a headache right now :/ but that's okay because its Sunday x]

Yesterday was Colin and Sabrina's 17th birthday and we went to the city to celebrate. So I met up with them after the movies because I've watched The Ugly Truth twice already.

Then we headed off the karaoke and spent 3 hours singing stuff...oh and I put eyeliner on colin and ron :D
Then Sabrina and stuff came and we went off to Pepper Lunch to have dinner. I took a lot of photos there and a lot of videos. Colin said he booked tables but the people there said we didnt D: Despite that, we actually managed to get seats.

Then Sharron and Philip etc. went off to buy a cake and we all sang happy birthday o.O
After, we headed off to darling harbour to uhh 'drink'. They had coke and stuff there too so I thought the stuff they gave me was coke (since it looked like coke and everything) and yea, big mistake. The rest was a bit of a blurr but I know I ended up in Kingsgrove somewhere.

After I got home (and took a shower) I started feeling ashamed and just spent an hour thinking on my bed.

But despite that, I had a lot of fun yesterday *nods*
Oh and Sabrina walked to the train station with me because she was worried. I made her miss her ride back home and everything and gave her a hard time. But she was so nice about. I love you sabrina :D dw, ill never do it again.

It's sort of weird since I'm the one who's usually taking care of other people :/
Anyway, school's tomorrow and my intensive studying shall finally begin...

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales