caps at morning glory :D



Omg there's a caps machine in morning glory! We took heaps of caps photos today since they were only $10 (I know it's cheaper in Japan, but we're not in Japan are we?)
Cinney and I totally went crazy :D I think we'll be taking more caps now that it has moved to Hurstville. But of course...we'll probably grow sick of the same machine after a while...
Oh yeah and today's my sister's birthday and I got her a dog plushie from morning glory. She really likes it...which is good because it cost me $24 D:
I'm seriously broke now and I still need to save up money for other presents. Oh and for the outing on Saturday...
Ah wells...that's life.
Oh you know what I need? I need a part time job :D yes that's a brilliant idea hahahaha. Okay I'm talking to myself now. I think I'm going crazy...oh no...=.=

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales