WORK WORk WOrk Work work...

Yes! I finished the Trade part of my Hatshepsut notes...
Only military and legacy to go x]
It's alright, you don't need to know what that means...

I also started re-writing my history extension essay...I made a title page and everything LOL! Plus I added my synopsis...
Should be done by Monday...I hope =O

Now I'm gonna do my body of work for art x] I love doing that at home because that means I watch something at the same time. I think my downloads finished >:) shhh DOCTOR WHO TIME!
o__o the last episode was really unsettling...with t
he Tardis shrapnel and everything...I can't wait for the Vincent Van Gogh episode x] Go Vinnie go! He's one of my favourite classical artists =]

Alright, I'm gonna go and set up my art table =o Maybe I'll come back and post about something random later...who knows x_x

Yay...my favourite works by Vinnie...the SUNFLOWER SERIES!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales