No.1 Chicken & Multi-Coloured Gum

Guess who I met at Nandos after school??? THE NANDO CHICKEN OF COURSE!! Totally cute xD
Best way to cheer me up after I got my 3U math test results back T_____T Sosososo crap...I don't even want to talk about it LOL
But I'M GONNA WORK HARD for the trials!!! It's wort
h 50% after all :)
So I dragged Matt to Nandos with me today and ordered chicken and chips...omg it's soooo nice xD
Really addictive =)
The plate number we got was '1' so he called me the Number 1 Chicken..sorta...
Nevertheless, we went hoooome. On the way home, I passed the Newsagency and fell in love with the multi-coloured gumballs there. 20c each.
I really wanted this pink
patterned one but $3 later, the most we got were plain coloured ones o.o what a waste of money.
Nah, I have them in a glass jar atm :D
Anyways, I had a good day =) Thanks Mattina LOL for cheering me up (y)
Friend in need is a friend indeed, that's what they sayyyy...
I smell dinner! BYEBYE!

For pictures of the 'No.1 Chicken' and 'Gumballs', check out the 2010 gallery :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales