Flopping on the floor, Sunny side up!

Okies, woke up at 10am today and scavenged some breakfast from the fridge...o__o bread with peanut butter more like it...I feel like having lunch soon :)
Vegetable minestrone soup with green bean noodles...yum yum xD
I'm currently doing the last of my Hatshepsut notes for Ancient History...and later I'm gonna do some revision on Inverse Trig...gotta work it up!!!
I'm getting really thirsty lately...I'm literally gulping down 5L of water per day ><...around 7~8 600mL bottles a day..maybe somethings wrong with me... T___T
But let's not think negative thoughts! I can't stress anymore than I'm already am. Everyone thinks I'm stress-less but there's more to my life than they know. It's really annoying actually...how everyone just assumes they know what's going on...
I'm like an egg you know...frying on the pan...sunny side up...so everyone sees the nice, bright sunny side...but really, I'm just burning on the other side...and no one will do anything until the other side is burnt...
SIGHHHHHH DEPRESSING!!!!!!!
ALRIGHT! Here's a picture to cheer myself up..

LOL ASH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales