I'm my own hero
Sponsership Comp Compilation
























Why hold out for heroes
When I can be my own?
Why dream of prince charming
When theres none in this world?

Wish I'd never met you..
Wish I'd never seen you..
Should have just ignored you
When you lied with that heart-melting smile
How foolish am I
To believe you're special?

My tears came rolling
When you held her hands.
I wanted to shout
"Those hands aren't mine"
What are you thinking?
Those aren't mine.

But still, I want to thank you
You showed me there's a better world,
You gave me a taste of something good
You made me a princess and you made me strong
And though I've fallen deeper than before,
I'm sure I can climb out
This time, by myself.

You helped me believe in 'forever'
You made me blush like a girl
You held my hand tight
But the one you're holding now...
It's not mine
I smiled sadly, and walked away
And wish at least, you're happy.

I think to myself
Time will pass
And a broken heart
Will make me more beautiful.

Come watch me now
And see what I've become,
I don't need you anymore
I'm my own hero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales