♔ HoneyColour - Contact Reviews ♔



















[Click to enlarge]
Okay! Here we go...my grand contact lens collection LOL (I don't even wear most of them x.x)
So I've been asked to do a review for the contact lenses I bought online and here I am, 3 weeks later, blogging about it (FINALLY). I tried to fit as many of them in the photo as I can, but that's not possible :(

Firstly, I'd like to comment on the new packaging...it's lovely :) [and colourful!]
So here is my recommendation:
♔ EOS Max Pure Series - They're sooooo nice! Probably my favourite series and brand. They're big, refreshing and the colours are just so natural. Currently, I have 3 pairs of them: purple, pink and brown.

Also in my possession, I have:
♔ Beaucon Jewels (Pink) - They're pretty good...except not really my deal. It's a little...too pink and it makes your eyes look sort of fake. Also, they're small and since they have a black ring around it, it shrinks your eyes and makes them look really compressed. One good thing about them is that, for those who have menacing-looking eyes, these contacts really make your eyes look gentler.

♔ EOS Max Misty (Gray, Black) - These are 'okay' except I don't really like all-black contacts. It makes me look really evil >:( but for those who look great in them, go ahead and give these a try! The gray ones look exactly like the black ones LOL.

♔ NEO COSMO Sunflower (Gray) - These one are MUCH MUCH BETTER. Highly recommended for those who wants the colours to stand out :D

♔ GEO MAGIC Nudy (Purple) - I don't really like this pair much...the purple looks really fake :(

Okay!!! I'm done =o
I better start on my Ancient History notes :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales