snowies and the boy who lived

Haha on Friday I went to the Snowy mountains with my family. I came back yesterday... it was pretty fun and I CAN SKI!! Haha but I stacked it and crashed quite a few times so that was pretty painful.

Anyway, today we went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince :) it was originally gonna be a HUGE outing with heaps of people but Ron cancelled so only some showed up. before going to the movies, I met up with Queenie at 11 to go take cap photos :D after taking them, we even took 'fake caps' where we use a camera to take the previews from the screens. The guys who work there kept coming in the check on us, we simply told them that we were 'practising our poses'.
After, Queenie, Irene, Rebecca, Colin and I went to eat Pepper Lunch for lunch and then Matt and stuff came and we watched HP.

After that we basically split, went to Market City so that matt can have his lunch and then we caught the train home. It was an alright dayy :)

SOOOO, tomoro im going to have to start washing my dogs. My mum complains too much these days about how I'm not taking proper care of them D: So I shall start on that tomoro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales