holidays :D

Yes!! It's the holidays :)
Yesterday, we went to Jin's house for a movie marathon which failed pretty badly. We only ended up watching 1 and a quarter movie...so much for a movie marathon xD
But we still had heaps of fun.
Oh yeah, and we split two watermelons 8D and watched spin the bottle

As for today...I basically bludged the whole day away~ and then i went to walk Lucky with matt. It was so tiring walking my dog since she's kinda overly hyperactive and stuff :(

I think I need to make a study timetable soon, otherwise I'll just be wasting away, not doing anything. I'm going skiing on Friday and I'm probably coming back Sunday night, just in time for that massive Harry Potter trip on Monday :)

Okayyy, I'm going to go and die now =D

PS: I got my ears pierced!! Yayyy!! Except it hurts a lot now and its throbbing :'(

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales