jay chou is 1cm tall

So we went to the Jay Chou concert yesterday =] I had to get home quickly to change because I was meeting colin and phil at hurstville for dinner =.= I was a bit late. When I got there, ron and ben was there too....they're out heaps late =O
We went to First Taste for dinner (my food came heaps earlier) and then we caught the train to Central to meet up with everyone else. There were HEAPS OF PEOPLE there, everyone was going to the concert. Next stop...Olympic Park xD
At the concert, outside the Arena, I bought a rainbow light stick thing from this lady for 7 dollars, except it got confiscated by the security people because it was considered a security hazard...I was very...angry.
But I wasn't gonna let that ruin my night ...I managed to spend more money buying Jay Chou merchandise: Jay Chou t-shirt, figurine and a glowstick. Everyone else bought dogtags T_T and the dog tags werent even metal.
Okay, so then we went to find our seats and our seats were all the way on the very side of the stadium. We couldnt even see the screen =_=" what a let down.
The songs were alright and the rest of the night passed smoothly. When we were going home, there was a REALLY long line for the train tickets (and I MEAN really long), so we kinda pushed in the front ><. Everyone gave us death glares.

We all separated once we got to Central since I was on a different line to everyone else. I had to wait 40min for my train and I got home at 2:45am in the morning :( There were a lot of shifty people on the train which kinda made the whole ride a little scary.
As for today...I didnt go Dr Du. I couldnt get up in the morning because I was too tired. But I watched Transformers anyway at 11 which was pretty good. I love Optimus Prime and I love Bumblebee =D
I don't think I'm going to pay to watch it a second time tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales