scribble pop

Okayy, I'm just gonna write a 2~3 sentence summary of what I did today =D
I went to school...as usual and it was so cold today >.< size="2">(I bought Boost!!) and I waited at the bus stop with her for her bus. Phil txted saying he was locked outside in the rain because his brother had the key. LOL
Anyway, after Mecky left, I bumped into kevin see saw. Our bus (that was suppose to come at 4) came 20min late and just as we were about to board the bus, Matt came along with Ari and he told us to catch the 4:30 bus =.= But we did anyway. While matt walked ari to the train station, see saw and i walked around westfield again to kill time.
Then we all caught the bus home.

lol, I know, its not 2~3 sentences ==" I cant count.

PS: my grandma's coming from overseas tomorrow :) so excited!!

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales