partyy of horror

Ohhhh I really, really can't sleep. Thats why im blogging at 1 in the morning. Anyway, yesterday I had my early 17th birthday party and it was FUNN XD
Ive been preparing for a while and in the morning, I was just fully stressed out (with food and what not).
Matt came first at like...9ish followed by Queenie. They helped out heaps with the food and carrying :L love them.
Then colin, phil and shaneye came...with a GIANT BEAR (srsly human size) xD I love it so much, but i srsly dont know where to put it. Then, gradually, everyone else came...Ron, Irene, Nathan, Ben, Jlo, Sabs, Ed, Annie, Jaime, Delia, Audrey, Lisa, stanley, clinton, kev see saw...
We all watched The Eye before going out to have lunch. No one ate anything D:
Oh yeahh and before going to the movies to watch Drag Me To Hell, we played a really short game of mafia. It was pretty fail.
Then we all gathered up the plushies (for hiding behind) and walked to bevo cinemas...THE MOVIE WAS FREAKYYY!!! I spasmed heaps and I spilt so many popcorn. It was such a waste and I got a leg cramp D:
When we got back we did SingStar but no one really knew the songs so we just used our karaoke system and sang K for like...3 hours.
After...Jwu, rita and Cinney came, just in time for the BBQ and then after...a lightsout session of The Grudge. Everyone watched :D :D :D
Then as people started leaving, we watched Superbad...
It was a pretty exhausting dayy but it was fun. Except I can't sleep now without thinking about disturbing images of the old woman from Drag Me To Hell vomiting and flashes of The Grudge...scaryyyy

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales