Green with Envy

Finally! Some photos from the caps photoshoot with Leona :)
I didn't have time to upload them because I was so busy with everything. I went to Canberra a while ago with my parents...but that's another story!!

Here they are! :D If you remember, the last photoshoot was like this.

Bunny ears picture with Leona's hands :D 
I reckon this is one of my favourite ones. Hehehe, I should have added whiskers =]
This is our Puppy Dog picture. (Yes, we're starting to warm up) 

Mustache Women :D Yes, we look very manly. 

We are such camwhores XD there's more photos but I really can't be bothered uploading!! Too big :D and it takes too long hehe.

Anyway, here's a few photos of what we had at Passionflower!! The photography is by Leona, I just "upped the delicious-ness factor with ps". For reviews etc, check out her blog: The Daily Leona


Chocolate Waffles
These waffles are DELCIOUS. I'm definitely gonna have this again. Mmmmm....
The waffles are hot when they bring the dish out and it tastes superb with the melted chocolate and the ice cream sides :D
Lost
This dessert pack is called Lost and it's really good. Unfortunately by the time we started on this dessert, both Leona and I were really full from the waffles already. The strawberries and pancakes were nice! But we didn't finish them.
All in all, it was a FANTASTIC day! I'll definitely do it again ;) Until next time =)

I'll upload the night photos with Queenie etc. later on!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales