In Search of Leona's Hair

My evil stepmother look LOOOOOOL
All that's missing is a mole. Feel free to insert yourselves in your spare time. 

So on Thursday, Leona (from THE DAILY LEONA) and I went to Market City to look for something she wanted for a very long time. Something personal and something that will make her very happy for the rest of the day...HAIR EXTENSIONS!!
We met up at Central around 11:30ish because both of us were a bit late (I was more late than her ><). Some shifty old guy wearing a red shirt was allegedly trying to approach (edge closer to) Leona so we hurried off without talking.
The first thing we did was shop around Paddy's Market for those hair extension shops. We entered two and they both looked the same. In the end, we settled with black wavy hair extensions.

Leona showing off her new body part.
It was so cute watching her feel up her hair. Twirling it, brushing it and telling me all the things she's gonna do now that she's got super long lush hair ;D


Satisfied with our purchase, we ventured off to Poporo. I won't post many pictures of the food since you can find them on Leona's blog (I thought I should leave it to the pro).
There is something I wanted to say though. I ordered ice coffee and it had an ice cream float on it. It was so full it started spilling when I touched the straw...

This is only a minor spillage. It started spilling more when I moved it ><

We had a nice long talk and then left for Capitol Square (FOR CAPS!!). Leona finally embraced the fob within her to do poses with me >:D 
Once again, I won't bother posting the caps photos since Leona said she'll post them on her blog. Check them out over there when she uploads them 8D!! 
We even made use of the fabulous FREE lighting in the booths to take our own camwhoring photos. 

Great lighting RIGHT?! 




We did have our fail attempts at taking photos OF the screen of us...if that makes sense...>_<


In the end, Leona helped me take a photo of me...under the beautiful lighting =D
I really, really like white backgrounds x]

Anyways, after caps, I succumbed to the call of the crane machine =D and I GOT ONE ON MY FIRST GOOOO!!!! Leona and I were so excited. I tried to get more so that our turtle can have a friend...but...*sigh of disappointment*

Freedom is nothing...when you have to be alone.

I felt guilty so I gave it to Leona to care for =D I know she'll treat it right. We ended up getting a female turtle our own way ;D 
So it was all good. 
That's that =D a brilliant day. Thanks for all the fun x]

4 comments:

Matt | February 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM

YEAAAAH SHIFTY OLD GUY WEARING A RED SHIRT!!!!!!!!!

THE DAILY LEONA | February 12, 2011 at 10:49 PM

@ Amy: Thank you for a beautiful day :) I wore my hair extensions today. Still haven't stopped stroking them. By-passers are starting to think I'm nuts. Thanks for lunch too, it was pleasant, and I took your advice. Can't wait for a great UTS 2011!

@ Matt: Yes. He was creepy.

Matt | February 13, 2011 at 3:18 AM

YEAAAAAA I WAS ACKNOWLEDGED
UTS YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Amy | February 13, 2011 at 4:54 PM

@Leona: Awww no no thank YOU for a great outing =) it's nice catching up. Don't worry, I go crazy over long hair too <3 I know I still stroke mine.

@Matt: You don't need acknowledgment >:O

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales