Formspring! What is this?!

So recently I was talked into using Formspring. Some question answer thing where people can ask you private questions...forcing you to answer. Well, it's not really force but I'd like to answer as many as I can.
You can ask questions anonymously OR ask them openly. It's up to you.
Hehe, I wasted an hour going around and asking people private questions. But I don't think they'll answer me :(
Ah well. Come visit me :D
http://www.formspring.me/amymoonshine

PS: This post HSC thing is really retarded :( My mum thinks I have nothing to do so she wants me to go Chinese school? Seriously...what? Who goes Chinese school these days LOL...and learn Chinese? Why pay $35 to go when I can learn it at home by watching asian dramas?
Regardless...it's CRAZY.

And another thing...some of my dad's employees brought us some live pigeons as...bribe? I dunno. I think its Christmas present. But anyway...since my canaries' gone because of the neighbour's cat, my sister wanted to keep pigeons as pets LOL
My mum had to lie to her about them when they BRUTALLY slaughtered them yesterday night. It's one thing eating pigeons at restaurants...but it's another thing watching them kill them. It's really disturbing. There's three pigeons left in the cage. I think I'm gonna free them tonight lol.
They said the pigeons are $10 each? I'll learn $30 in the cage for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous | November 29, 2010 at 10:52 PM

don't you mean leave? xD

Matt | November 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

leave indeed
green peace for life

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales