The Day Before The End

No...I'm actually happy about this haha. Tomorrow's the last day of HSC and also MY HSC. Visual Arts exam at 1:55pm. Can't wait till it's all over.
Well, as for today, I've been home going through some of the stuff I received in the mail...like this:


A Dolly Wink Eyelash Case from prettyandcute.com. I got two but the other one's Queenie's. 
Oh and the contacts we ordered also arrived. Pink for Queenie and Violet for meeee. 


So yeah, I'm pretty much set for all the formal preparations and parties now! 
  • New contacts for the upcoming formal and cruises. Tick. I got a gazillion pairs now of every shade and colour. Okay, I'm exaggerating...
  • New formal dress(es). Plural. Tick. 
  • New eyelash curler. Tick
  • New coat. For the cold winds on Formal Night. Tick
All that's left is my shoes. Oh and I want to get a new hair curler. The one I have is pretty good but I want a fatter curler so I can make bigger curls with them. Better save up :(
I think I'll stop buying food starting from now haha. Eat at home.
Anyways. GO VISUAL ARTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales