HSC LOG 07: Visual Arts

AND ITS OVER!
That's all I have to say LOL!

So today was the Visual Arts HSC test and the end of all hsc. I'm feeling quite calm...not what I expected haha. But I did get a lot of things done today =) including going to Bankstown RSL for pizza with my mum, grandma and sister.
Time for more photos!


The Hottie Wall from our Year 12 study! I finally managed to take photos of it. There's heaps of people on that wall including Gerald Butler, Jared Pad-something (SAM WINCHESTOR), Jensen Ackles...but of course...the most important one will have to be...


MR SHELDRICK! LOL! Seriously...the coolest history teacher ever. Definitely worth having on the wall. I commend whoever printed this picture of Mr Sheldrick! They even put his picture inside a plastic sleeve to stop it from falling apart. 



Some wise words from this year's Year 12s to the next generation. They really are wise words LOL...should have taken a look at this before the year started. Ah well, HSC's over anyway..


A picture of someone's iphone. LOL. They just stuck on an apple sticker...quite clever..in a sense. Made me laugh at least xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales