French Bread Sticks and A Present



Okay so today's the day I got my formal dress. My mum and I looked around Myers, Tempt, Sheike, Events...everywhere. Finally I found it =D It's Royal Blue but I'm not gonna take a picture of it. So instead (see above) I took pictures of the Fresh Crusty French Stick I bought from Coles. 
I thought it was funny how it was baked on the 5th (today) and it's best before date is the 6th. Does that mean if I don't eat it today it'll be stale? =(
Well...I didn't end up eating it either way. I held it as I walked around Westfield and it broke and got all mushy. 

On a happier note, we got Delia's present! Yes! I can't really say what it is because it's a surprise...but here's a picture of it.



Well obviously I won't show you the actual present LOL. I made Philip hold it...but it's pixelated so you can't seeeeeee.
It's now sitting on my computer table...
Is that a clue as to what it is? Yes? No? Maybe?


We were originally gonna get you a popcorn machine xD But we got you something better. It's called Cornelius..sounds like Cornelius Fudge =D


Oh and we also pondered whether or not we should get an ice shaver...but it doesnt come with flavouring apparently.
free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales